bug

bug

Monday 23 June 2014

Let's go fly (make) a kite



Thanks to my Mum informing my nieces that I once made a kite - the project for the next visit will now be........
 
   .......you guested it

              .......... kite making!

Now, considering that I haven't made a kite since I was about 15 (which was a long time ago!)

            not say how long - I might frighten myself if I work that out......

So I decided to do a bit of research because, I'm sure kite making has come on a long way from the two bamboo canes and black bin bag I used last time!

Well I came across this site and the kites are really excellent. There are a variety of shapes & sizes and also ones to suit all age ranges.

I'm going to forward a few of the designs to the girls for them to choose what they want to make and then we can be all ready to start when they come to visit...


I'll let you know how we get on .......


and if we manage to fly them........


and photo's of all the great stunts we can do........

(yah ...right!)

anyway here's the link to 'how to build kites' site






No comments:

Post a Comment